- FT 20 AUTO with moving burners on request
- Cycle time: 150-160 sec.
- Platform’s maximum load capacity: 2000 kg
- Electrical Supply: 400 V three-phase + neutral 50 Hz
- Installed Power: 2 kW
- Gas Type: methane, propane, LPG
- Gas Pressure: 200 mbar
The automatic thermoshrinking oven model FT 20 is a machine which uses a single workstation to package products through thermoshrinking. The pack must be positioned on the rotary platform with the use of appropriate means and it can be easily centered thanks to the guides thereon.
The machine thermoshrinks the film around the product which turns by means of a gas fed hot air generator. All automatic and manual use and maintenance functions are controlled by a PLC.
The burner is on board a carriage which slides along an extruded aluminum support column and is moved vertically by an inverter controlled gear motor.
It is possible to set three different times to optimize thermoshrinking:
- Heating of the bottom of the pack
- Cooling of the bottom of the pack
- Heating of the upper part of the pack
Rotation always stops in the same place – thanks to a proximity switch – thus facilitating pack loading and unloading operations.