- Film Type: polyethylene thermo
- Thickness: 80-160 micron
- Max coil weight: 500 kg
- Max coil diameter: 700 mm
- Max hourly output: 80 packs/h
- Electrical Supply: 400 V 50 Hz three-phase
- Air Pressure: 6 bar
- Gas Type: Propane o methane (butane)
- Gas Pressure: 200 mbar (-15%/+15%)
- Installed Power: 11kW
The automatic hooding machine model AT 53 applies a hood of tubular stretch film to palletized product.
Its hot air generation system through linear gas burners is designed to work either with methane or propane gas (type approval number DG2217BL0557 issued by the German Gas Institute valid in all EU countries).
Hood preparation takes place on the back part of the machine, while hooding and thermoshrinking take place on the front side.
The AT53 machine is available with one, two or three coils of tubular film of the same, or different sizes.
All automatic and manual operations are managed through a PLC. The operator’s presence in necessary only to change the film coil.