- Strap type: Polypropylene (PP), Polyester (PET)
- Strap union: Thermoelectric welding
- Applicable strapping heads: Model TR1400/TR1400HD
- Reel holder: Inner ø 390 ÷ 405 mm, width 150 ÷ 160 mm
- Power supply: 400/415 V, 50Hz, Three phases
- Installed power: ~ 2 kW
- Air pressure: 5,5 ÷ 6,5 bar, ~ Nl 16/cycle
The mod. 06CL horizontal strapping machine allows the packaging of packs completely automatic. It is possible to undertake one or more strapping operations using polyester of heat-sealed polypropylene strap.
The machine is developed and engineered according to the most modern design criteria and equipped with all devices to automatically carried out all strap feeding, centering, recovery, welding and cutting operations, as well as the strap compensation and tensioning device in order to ensures a uniformly on all the sides of the pack.
The strapping head of TR family (our patent), strap reel holders group and the touch screen control panel, for complete management, make this machine easy and performing.
Pneumatic squaring-alignment device of the load fitted on the moving arch adjusting up to 350 N and vertical presser in order to guarantee the stability of the product during the strapping phase
The machine is it designed to be insert in fully automatic lines, where it exchanges signals with devices installed upstream and downstream, or can operate in total autonomy.